Some Apocryphs documents
about the beginnings of the story of Rennes-le-Château
This is to include, in our pages, few filers that date back to the beginning of the revelation and in any case before 1980. They arise as spontaneously as mysteriously in the pages over the writings of those who use it so much in the presentation of their work and investigations by surrounding them with a veneer of serious or official or administrative.
We find a jumble of documents signed by pseudonyms often used by these pioneers, or alleged, in the first major revelation enticing open to waves of new researchers in this field. It will be used excessive shamelessly. Certainly, one is entitled to doubt the veracity or the seriousness of some of these elements, as we find something to drink and eat. But in exchange for this, very realistic, we will say that there is often no smoke without fire. And this small fire can interest us in these writings deposited in the National Library, although sometimes from only a few copies and the most perfect indifference to all. These legal deposit, we will not be fooled, are there to certify the writings of these gentlemen, by surrounding them with a mystery fashionable in this topic or method of abracadabra is common and widely used.
Of course in most cases, these pages are signed with pseudonyms shiny and promising security and credibility and we rest the sole judge to appreciate the content ... Although very rare occasions, we have the real identity of the author as some writings Boudet for example. We will not take up the cause, or vice versa, for anyone, and let the reader form his own opinion of what may have seemed useful or clear-cut end of the work or investigations.
the decades, some tenors of Rennes-le-Château proposed copies of these
documents or through mail order, Internet or word of mouth or in the content
of their sites. For our part, we let our visitors see these records for
free. Moreover, by learning more appropriate near the bottom of the National
Library, we see that license applications do not run the streets trading
pirated copies ... as usual in this area.
Anyway, this blends into the oblivion of the crash too many of these bases by the enigm pavers form of books, of course, but so much more useless shiny, hollow, that it seems.
Among these we find unusual products in bulk :
The secrets filesby Henry Lobineau
- The Red Serpent by Pierre Feugère, L. Maxent and G. De Koker
- In the land of the white queen of Nicolas Beaucéan
- Engraved Stones of the Languedoc-Eugene Stublein
- The Merovingian descendants, or the riddle of the Visigoth Razes - Madeleine Blancasall
- Genealogy of the Merovingian kings, and origin of various French families and foreign-born Merovingian, according to Father Pichon, Dr. Hervé and Saunière's parchments, parish priest of Rennes-le-Château, parish priest of Rennes-le -Chateau by Henry Lobineau.And more ... among which we find :
-The report Cholet
-The name of Narbonne - Boudet
- Lazare veni foras
-An unpublished document of the Marquis de Cherisey
- Maps and burrows
We begin this series by one of those dinosaurs that we come out of the dust color of time ... A document known as the CIRCLE OF ULYSSES, written by a certain Jean Delaude.
There are several versions of the document claimed to be written by P. de Cherisey in this regard would be more likely dates: 1972, 1973, 1977 (which is the date to August 4 BN specifically) and others. Under the signature 'John Delaude', the same person would also have two or three articles in two newspapers of which one in the north of France. The reader will find herein numerous reminders of major elements and characters in the case of Rennes-le-Château and Bérenger Saunière.
CIRCLE OF ULYSSES - John Delaude
- I -
Rennes-le-Château, a small country in the Aude perched on a rocky outcrop, is famous for a treasure discovered at the end of the last century by Abbé Bérenger Saunière. Appointed pastor of this place on 1 June 1885, this priest is poor. The church and rectory are dilapidated. But Providence is great. Here, in November 1885, he is visited by an envoy of the Countess of Chambord, widow of the little son of Charles X, the former pretender to the crown of France. The delegate that is referred to as "Monsieur de Chambord" is none other than John of Hapsburg !
The Comte de Chambord died in 1883 leaving no descendants, his widow and his supporters are enemies of the Orleans branch, they form a Merovingian movement that still exists today, "The Circle of the Lily" Street of Admiral Mouchez in Paris, led by 350 faithful ...
They deliver to the Saunière sum of 3000 francs, about which he agrees to do some research of documents in his church.
Between 1885 and 1891, "Mr. de Chambord" return six times to see the results of the operation, paying each time donations, totaling 20,000 Francs. In addition, in 1891, the priest gets 1400 francs from the municipality to continue the repairs of the church. In the masonry work done by two workers: Pibouleu and Babou, they discovered by lifting a slab before the altar, a wooden case containing three scrolls. The same day, the priest stops repairs and engages personally in research and finds ...
He finds a pot full of gold coins from various periods with jewelry of sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Most jewelry is traded to a goldsmith of Perpignan who has just found the priest to the hotel of Mr. Eugene Castel, Sadi-Carnot quay. Gold coins are abroad, some in the hands of a numismatist, Leo Schidlof, some data in 1908 to a young seminarian, Joseph Courtauly.
The three scrolls consist of: a) a genealogy of the Counts of Rhédae from the outset, act of 1243, which bears the seal of Blanche of Castile (hence confusion in the minds of some to believe that the treasure queen), b) an act of 1608 by Francois-Pierre Hautpoul, which provides a complement to genealogy since 1240 with a comment in bad Latin, c) a will of Henry Hautpoul April 24, 1695 bearing stamp and signature of the testator, with in the bottom right, two letter in Gothic PS, and a Latin invocation to five saints: Anthony of Padua, Anthony of Egypt, Sulpice of Bourges, Roch of Montpellier and Mary Magdalene. The latter document made ??two months before the death of the testator, then aged 42, remains a mystery ! Those actes closed by Mr. Espezel in Limoux, and bear the seal broken, are open to the Château de Rennes in 1743, 48 years later by Mr. Ribes. Hidden in the Revolution by Canon Antoine Bigou, 18 in 1891 when two workers discover them.
As suggested by Mathieu Paoli (1), these documents do they reveal to Saunière's hiding the pot Treasure ? Certainly not. As indicated by Elisabeth d'Hautpoul: "You have to decipher the parts." That is to say, to translate the Latin texts by chartristes. Work that is not within the competence of Saunière. Let suppose instead that the priest is persuaded, to the view scrolls, to the existence of a treasure, and that luck favors him...
1892 he went to Bishop Billard, Bishop of Carcassonne, with the pretext
of negotiating the scrolls. He gets from him 200 francs, and a letter to
the abbot Bueil, then director of the seminary of St. Sulpice in Paris.
His passage through the capital City in March 1892 is attested by his signature on the register of visitors priest celebrating the Mass, by this act is salt that lives with Mr. Ane, one of whose sisters is religious, and the other married to M. Letouzey, editor of the "Lives of the Saints."
At Letouzey's home, he met Emile Hoffet novice, passign with a chartriste of St. Gerlach. The priest Saunière is invited to Claude Debussy's home, where he met Charles Plantard with whom he kept up a correspondence. He also met Emma Calve, the latter to visit him at Rennes in August 1892 during a trip to Spain.
In the light of this, it is clear that Saunière did not think to divest scrolls and that his only desire is a translation ...
Upon the death of Father Bérenger Saunière, January 22, 1917, his niece, Mrs. James, who lives Montazels, expresses his resentment, for it has any inheritance that "... the old paperwork no one can read, and a book collection le Magasin Pittoresque, that's all ...". In October 1955, she sells for 250,000 francs ancient scrolls to two Englishmen: Captain Ronald Stansmore and Sir Thomas of "The International League of Antiquarian Booksellers." These are characters in this league that Mathieu Paoli which heard testimony on October 16, 1972 Radio Geneva: "This league, very old, has a solid reputation. It is based in London and has frontage on all major places in the world. It has excellent experts. Therefore, when the contents of the scrolls found by Berenger Sauniere discovered, it is difficult to say that it was a joke ...",says Paoli.
Another curious fact in this movement. In August 1938, the grand-son of Charles Plantard spent a week at Marie Denarnaud, the former servant of Saunière. She gives him "all the correspondence of his grandfather, and many other archives", tells Noel Corbu, the heir of Mary, in an interview with Marina Grey of the ORTF in May 1961 1'émission the "Wheel turns ". This does not prevent the same Noël Corbu received in September 1966, this grandson at home !
The alleged manuscripts submitted by Gerard de Sede are false. The original was made in 1961 by the Marquis Philippe de Cherisey and filed in May 1962 by the lawyerBocon-Gibot. And Gerard de Sede has owned a copy reproduced in his book "L'Or de Rennes" (2). Better yet, this same marquis spicy stuffing publishing in June 1971 (with legal deposit in the National Library), a book about Rennes, with the decoding of the original. This work is called Circuit.
- II -
After the Table of Signorelli, the work of Giovanni Francesco Guercino was executed in Rome between 1621 and 1623, then kept in the Corsini Gallery, finally the painting of Nicolas Poussin, the first version, date from 1630, corrected by the second version from 1635 kept by the Louvre.
motto of all these tables "ET IN ARCADIA EGO" is very old, since
already in 1210, Robert, abbot of Mont
Saint-Michel, in fact quoted as that of the PLANT-ARD, descendants of the
Counts of Rhedae.
The question is not whether Poussin had a fair passage in Languedoc in 1635, but whether the table of Shepherds of Arcadia, the second version, although the tomb is said to Arques, as it was at the time. In fact, the tomb is not in Arques, but located on the zero meridian between Peyrolles and Serres.
This tomb cited in an eighteenth-century book of Father Delmas was on its north side an upright stone which bore the motto: "ET IN ARCADIA EGO ': and it was moved in 1789 to the cimerety of Rennes-le-Château. Thus it is true that Poussin has represented this stone. also true that Father Antoine Bigou dealt with one stone.
There are in the archives of the Diocese, a document from the hand of the priest on the transfer by William Tiffou, this slab of Serres in Rennes-le-Chateau, in November 1789. The engraving represented in his book by Gerard de Sede. via Chesa, is rigged. From 1789 to 1895, this stone is on the burial of the Marquise de Blanchefort in the cemetery of Rennes-le-Chateau, near the bell tower. It was this stone which was cleared by the priest Saunière in January 1895, and placed by him on the ossuary he had built by Elie Bot. The stone passed to the reagent and photographed in the infrared in September 1966, reveals the following:
The first protestation was made by Dominique Olivier Hautpoul to the mayor of Rennes in February 1895 for the stone removed from the grave of his grandmother.
In that year, Saunière did burn a new panel, the text was published in 1906 in Volume XVII, p.105, the Bulletin de la Societe d'Etudes Scientifiques de l'Aude. This stone is removed a few months after being placed on the grave of the Marquise de Blanchefort, because of the second protest by Dominique Olivier Hautpoul about the epitaph which reads:
This slab was not cleared and lay broken in a corner of the cemetery of Rennes. It was withdrawn by Ernest Cros, placed in Ginoles, then in 1939 moved to Carcassonne on private property where it is forever. That, Descadeillas René is well aware, as evidenced by the passage of his book "Mythology of the treasure of Rennes": "They accused the priest of having to remove a slab placed on the tomb of Hautpoul or more just to have deleted the entry. By questions patiently posed to each other, Mr. Cros had, he said, partially restored the registration Reddis Regis ..
- III -
Of the degrees of Languedoc, let include the following three: a) The charter of the Vicus Electum of 813, describing the founding of the monastery of St. Mary of Alet by Bera IV, Count of Rhédae, and his wife Romell. b) The charter of the Villa of Arcia in 761, describing the founding of the monastery of Arques (burned and replaced during the a fourteenth century in a castle), by Guillemon or Guillaume, Earl of Rhédae.
The charter of Villa Capitanarias, later known as the Villa Trapas in 718,
describing the founding of the monastery of St. Martin Albières by
Sigebert, Count of de Rhédae, and his wife Magdala.
While it is true that Sigebert is cited as strong offspring, it was never written that he was the son of King Dagobert II of Austrasia. By cons, it is undoubtedly the son of Bera II and the little son of Wamba, proclaimed king of the Visigoths in 672. The Counts of Rhédae are descendants of the Visigoth kings, but as each legend has its share of truth, it seems that the wife of Sigebert, this Magdala which gives its name to the church of Rennes, is one of three daughters Bridjet herself eldest daughter of the first marriage of Dagobert II in exile. The origin would be:
In truth, such a strange story of the monastery on gold mines, and between Auriac et Albières, 20 km from Rennes-le-Château dedicated to the legendary St. Martin who tore his robe ! With a charter that disappears and reappears at the right time. Untraceable in 760, it was presented by Archbishop Sigebod in 850 to Pope John VIII, and then to King Louis the Stammerer.
In 870, they search in vain. Back in 884, Archbishop Sigebod gets its benefit to the church of Narbonne. Lost again ... and found in 898 by Archbishop Amuste. This Archbishop obtains from Charles the simple confirmation of his rights and in addition to those of the Abbey of Cubières. Today, nobody knows if it is the diocese of Narbonne, Perpignan or Carcassonne.
The truth may be that expressed by a poet of Languedoc, Maurice Magre, when he writes: "Once the Arcadians, simple shepherds with their flocks that followed the Greek armies in Gaul, settled in the Pyrenees, did strain so exists the tradition of Oc, which means that the father of Count Bera, Duke Wamba, proclaimed king of the Visigoths Razescould be original Arcadian. "
- IV -
"That evening, in a narrow room, around a table lighted by one lamp. Most of the piece was plunged into darkness." This is the lair of debunkers of Rennes-le-Château. It was here that the princes of the hoax take counsel. Five men, united as the fingers of the hand of the devil Lasdeilcadès René, Jean Randsar, Cheri Jacques, Maurice Gueno and Georges Tecot.
Of course, the reader understands that all these shady individuals are purely imaginary, the names of people or events mentioned in this chapter are not related to the characters or facts exist or existed. The stupidity of their remarks captured by a microphone hidden, deposited there by the plumbers of Canard Enchaîné reveal their mood, so that no one would like to claim to have any resemblance to them.
Their main topic of conversation: a book published in 1956 by Henri Lobineau, which gives a descent to King Dagobert II
Were you able to establish the identity of this mysterious autho r? asked
- Henri de Lenoncourt is his real name, answers Jean Randsar. This is an old scholar despite its lantern, now aged 83 years. He lives with his daughter. But at the time of the book, he lived in Paris, Lobineau Street. Former supplier of Leo S. Schidlof (3) in coins, medals and miniatures of all kinds.
- Character and elusive secret, says Jacques Cheri. He has traveled throughout the region of Rennes between 1956 and 1964 with a recorder in hand. A pathological liar who inquired with the owners of land uncultivated today, but where once it was discovered ancient medals.
- I know, René Lasdeilcadès again, he visite, in Villarzel-du-Razes, the unfortunate Abbot Courtauly, a decreased mental, at which he removed some pieces of gold for a ridiculous price. I also know that the network headquarters was in Paris at Herbert Regis, Foch Avenue, and that the goods were transported across Europe by Fakhar Ul Islam. And I think that no one gave me the documents of Rennes in 1957 ! If I had known before ......
- Of course, you have lost a year of Lobineau, replies Maurice Gueno with a laugh, but you have nine years ahead of Gerard de Sede who owned them until 1966.
- Yes, but you forget, said George Tecot, thar there is a second book entitled "Secret Files of Henri Lobineau''published in March 1967.
- Indeed, says Jean Randsar, the author is a Philippe Tuscan du Plantier, 17 Quai de Montebello in Paris. It was a big boy brown, 29 years in this time, a philosophy professor who declaimed to his friends about the benefits of the future Merovingian regime. All ended boulevard Saint-Germain in joy, and what joy !
- Alas, adds Jacques Cheri, the end is sad, because in truth, the young teacher took drugs LSD and heroin. But the police vice squad put an end to his wanderings soon after the release of his book.
- The reality, Lasdeilcadès concludes, is that this Henri Lobineau de Lenoncourt, as Philippe Tuscan du Plantier, were only copiers. All of the genealogies were published in March 1939 by Father Pierre Plantard, vicar of the Basilica of St. Clotilde in Paris. The proof is simple: "the name of the descendant does not appear to present no place in the three books." The reason: the Abbé Pierre Plantard in 1939 is scrambled with the son of Pierre V, who died August 30, 1922. This descendant is simply excluded from the genealogy and ... all copiers repeat the same mistake since! Including Gerard de Sede and Mathieu Paoli. The only picture that does not exist in the work of Abbé Pierre Plantard is the Lenoncourt's when it's in a high place in the publication. My opinion remains the same: Dagobert II had no son. The Counts of Rhédae can not be done Merovingian descendants.
- V - In October 1973, a young journalist, Jean-Luc Chaumeil, published according to Claude Jacquemart a special magazine of Charivari about "Archives of the Priory of Sion" and that one is for or against, this initiative deserves our consideration.
The Order of Sion was founded in Jerusalem in 1090 as the Priory of Sion (PS) by Godfrey of Bouillon. In March 1117, Beaudoin l is forced to negotiate in Saint Leonard of Acre and preparing the constitution of the Order of the Temple under the guidance of the Priory of Sion. In 1118, the Knights Templar was founded by Hugues de Payen. From 1118 to 1188, the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar have the same Grand Masters. From 1188, the Priory of Sion Grand Masters are 27 today. The latest ones are:
Charles Nodier from 1804 to 1844, Victor Hugo from 1844 to 1885, Claude Debussy from 1885 to 1918, Jan Cocteau from 1918 to 1963.
and since 1963, until further notice, the abbot Ducaud-Bourget (4).
What does prepare the Priory of Sion ? I don't know, but it represents a power able to cope with the Vatican in the days ahead. Archbishop Lefebvre is a very active member and formidable, able to say: "You make me Pope, I make you king." Jean Dutour, in his chronicle of France-Soir of 19 to 20 June 1977, has understood: "It must be admitted that a king is a thing very convenient. The premium is to be anyone. He is head of state by birth and not by his merits. So that he offends anyone ... He is more symbolic than a politician elected by a half of the people against each other. "
These lines come from an earlier article about Father Ducaud-Bourget. Who would dare to tax Jean Dutour a royalist ! We know that it is perfectly impartial and independent. So what ? As Jean-Luc Chaumeil, we must admit that for generations, insiders work behind the scenes and prepare for the future. It winds to the descendants of the Counts of Rhédae Merovingian ! Why not ...
On one round, a lily, will born a great Prince, and soon after came to his Province. Nostradamus (5) This July 15, 1977..
Paoli (Mathieu) "The underside of a political ambition: New Revelations
of the treasure of Razes and Gisors," 1973.
2. Gerard de Sede "Gold of Rennes", 1967.
3. An Austro-Hungarian Habsburg like Jean, alias M. de Chambord.
4. The personality of the Catholic Church, which was noted for his fierce opposition to the reforms conciliar, began famous to be an occupant, Sunday, February 27, 1977, of the Parisian church of Saint Nicolas du Chardonnet with other traditionalist priests and one large group of Catholic fundamentalists. Msgr. Ducaud-Bourget died June 12, 1984. (editor's note).
5. Quoted by Gerard de Sede "The amazing race", 1973, p.112.